For the unknown, Huawei has already announced no less than than three Mate 9 models in less than two weeks, the first was the regular Mate 9 flagship and next the premium Porsche Design Mate 9, and later unveiled the Mate 9 Pro in China, and the fourth is this, all new Mate 9 Lite.
However the lighter model of Mate 9 makes its debut on the market, and been already listed on the company’s website. The all new Mate 9 Lite has been introduced, a cheaper variant with dual rear camera settlement. Jions the top 10 best smartphones offering dual-lens rear cameras.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite Specifications
First and foremost, the new Mate 9 Lite is a mid-range smartphone that will ship with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and EMUI 4.1, while the other three model configurations points at Android 7.0 Nougat right out of the box.
Also, the Mate 9 Lite features a 5.5-inch full HS display with 1080p screen resolution. On the other side of under-the-hood, instead of Kirin 960, Huawei added a 2.1GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor, and complimented by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The Mate 9 Lite’s metal unibody design is perfect which has a fingerprint scanner on the back and also supports 4G LTE and packs a 3340mAh battery. The photography department here on the Mate 9 Lite, you will find a 12-megapixel with 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF for 0.3-second quick focus and 2MP secondary camera for depth information. The rear camera of 8MP with LED flash also integrated.
In Brief and Short:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP camera with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size, LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.9×76.2×8.2mm; Weight: 162g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 9 Lite comes in Gray, Gold and Silver colors, but no details about availability or pricing options have been disclosed yet.
You might also like to check out:
- OnePlus 3T Specs With Snapdragon 821, 16MP Front And Rear Cameras Announced At $439
- Gionee S9 Official Specs, Price, Release Date And More Announced
- Vivo X9 And X9 Plus With 20MP/8MP Dual Front Cameras Announced: Price, Specs And Release Date
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- Vivo V5 Is Now Official With A 20MP Selfie Camera: Specs, Price And Release Date Announced