Sent out press invites for which Huawei holding an event to launch its upcoming P9 flagship smartphone in London on April 6. However, the invites doesn’t give any clues about what exactly it will be unveiling, but it is expected that the keynote could see the Huawei P9 launch, with two circles with a hashtag reveals its coming with a dual-lens camera module – tagline it reads – Change the way you see the world. That again hints at the smartphone’s camera that’s said to be equipped with Leica lenses after its recent partnership.
The Hauwei P9 is rumored to available in 4 variants, and hosts a larger screen, which is said to be called P9 Max. Entry-level variant is also expected to be coming with under-the-hood specification of Snapdragon 650 power, packing 2GB of RAM memory and 16GB of internal storage. While the standard P9 model runs on Kirim 950 chipset, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board space. Top-end model of P9 smartphone is powered by Kirin 955 SoC, 4GB RAM and 64GB of built-in memory.
The Huawei P9 Max is to show off same keys of what the high-end Kirin 955 processor-powered P9 have, but it comes with a 6-inch QHD display.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 / 955 processor with Mali T880MP4 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB/ 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei Emotion UI
- 12MP dual rear camera with Leica lenses, dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingeprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC, USB Type-C
- 3900mAh battery
Both the Huawei flagships smartphones are speculated to come in Gold, Pink, White and Grey colors. Pricing for Huawei P9 and P9 Max will hear at the introduction on the given launch date timeframe of next month, officially.
You may also like to check out: