Intex has launched the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone Cloud String V2.0 with a fingerprint scanner on the back and full VoLTE support.
The new smartphone from Intex would be the successor to the Cloud String HD which was introduced in May 2016. The upgraded version of the smartphone features a 5-inch HD on-cell 2.5D curved glass screen and is powered by a dual-core Spreadtrum processor.
The Cloud String V2.0 smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and sports an 8-megapixel rear facing camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP secondary front-facing sensor. It has a dual SIM support offers LTE connectivity with supporting 1800MHz FDD-LTE (band 3) and 2300MHz TDD-LTE (band 40) with Voive-over-LTE.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD on-cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED Flash,f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 72.5×144.5×8.7mm; Weight: 150g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
IThe Intex Cloud String V2.0 will be available in Silver and Champagne colors, is priced at Rs. 6,499. It’s an exclusive phone from Flipkart.