Surfaced on GFXBench benchmarking website, the Lenovo XT1700 / XT1706 apparently suggests be the 2016 Moto E model from the Chinese company upcoming. As Lenovo has although said it will not be discontinuing the Moto E and Moto G models from the smartphone race, so the newly leaked Lenovo-made Moto E (2016) smartphone seems to be coming to rejoice. Specifications-wise, the new Moto E series shows up having a 5-inch screen and under-the-hood playing with MediaTek chipset for the first time, as per the listing.
If that is the case, then the Lenovo’s 2016 Moto E model is also expected to launch with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and water resistant certification.
Lenovo Moto E (2016) rumored hardware keys (X1700/X1706):
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
About the new design we really got no idea as there’s is no official proof in images of the 2016 variant of Moto E smartphone emerged as yet. Betterly, the third-generation Moto E (2016) is expected to some very soon.
You may also like to check out: