Details regarding the yet unannounced Xiaomi Mi Note 2 has been surfaced, points at the most important features like ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, iris scanner and the dual-lens camera system. More to be unveiled at the launch event, but before that here are some leaked slides that reveals its pricing and top-end specifications.
It seems like the already rumored Xiaomi Mi Note 2 presentation slides look legitimate, shows up an LG-made AMOLED display. With 5.7-inch QHD resolution (2560×1440) pixels screen, promising 100% NTSC color gamut. It said will be featuring 3D Touch and below the glass covering with an ultrasonic fingerprint reader like what the Mi 5s honored. As mentioned, the Mi Note 2 to also have an Iris scanner too, a second biometric eye security option.
Combining perfectly with the earlier leaks, these slides also confirms the Mi Note 2’s dual camera setup and give more detail on that. One sporting a 23MP Sony IMX318 senor and other flaunts 12MP IMX378. The same sensor was used in the last Nexus and Pixel/Pixel XL, which were great at low-light shooting.
By the way, the Mi Note 2 is powered by a Snapdragon 821 SoC paired with either 4GB or 6GB RAM. Choice already there for a storage option – 64GB or 128GB, a fast UFS 2.0 to boot.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 packs a 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 over USB Type-C. Priced at 2799 Yuan ($415/€380 / Rs. 27,745 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage model. For 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version, you will need to fix your pocket to buy it at cost CNY 3,000 ($445/€405/ Rs. 29,725 approx.).
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass pressure-sensitive display, 100% NTSC color gamut
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal (UFS 2.0) memory, 6GB DDR4 RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6-element lens, 4K video recording, 12MP secondary camera with Sony IMX378 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
You might also like to check out:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Is About To Go Official On October 25
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime Goes Live On Sale In India: Specs, Price And More
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ With Fingerprint Sensor, 4G VoLTE Launched For Rs.9499
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus With 5.7-Inch FHD 1080p Display, Dual-Lens 13MP Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM Announced