Now that the yet-unannounced Xiaomi Mi5 has been leaked in press renders and as a whole in a short action video as well. It looks like the Mi5 will be available to purchase in a variety of colors. Check out the images below and decide what to buy and what not to.
Leaked video of Xiaomi Mi5 surfaced on Youku, an alternative to YouTube and purely branded as Chinese equivalant. It’s 20 second video clicp shows the front of the upcoming flagship as it is fixed into a wooden dock. User of one seems like playing around with the phone and checking out some of its best apps, interface and more.
The colors of Xiaomi Mi5 versions are in and out, could be available in White, Black, Gold and Rose color options. The Home button is alleged to be equipped with a fingerprint sensor and shows up in the leaked renders. Display was in the past speculated to get a 1080p treatment and now it has being said that it could even feature a QHD (2560×1440) 2K screen.
- 5.2-inch (2560×1440 pixels) or (1920×1080 pixels) display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core SoC with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel or 13-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3,030mAh non-removable battery
The Xiaomi Mi5 with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage costs 1999 Yuan (US$308) and the 4GB RAM and 64GB larger Mi5 will go with a price-tag of 2299 Yuan or US$354 approximately.