Successor to the LeEco Le 1s have been surfaced in live images recently, alleged to be called the LeTV Le 2. Specifications of the leaked LeEco Le 2 has now emrged on GFXBench benchmarking results, revealing that it has a 5.5-inch 1080p FullHD screen, is powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 chipset, carries a 3GB of RAM memory, 16-megapixel rear and 8-megapixel front-facing cameras, and it also shows up the fingerprint sensor on its back portion, like its Le 1s.
The LeTV LeEco Le 2 if accurate comes running Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and with a processor which you are not familiar of is a big Cortex-A72 (2x) cluster, medium A53 cluster (4x) and a small A53 cluster (4x) each at different clock speeds at 2GHz. A Mali-t880 GPU handles the graphics – same GPU at the Exynos 8890, but with third of the cores.
The LeTV Le2 sports a 16MP 4K video capturing camera, plus an 8MP/1080p selfie shooter is also present in the list. The phone should bring 4G LTE and dual-SIM connectivity options, plus additionally getting a USB Type-C port.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
If anything is believed with these recent leaks, LeEco is also planning to release Le 2 Pro with a larger screen size of 5.7-inch Quad-HD display, Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB of RAM and with a 21MP rear camera setup.
Scheduled LeEco Le 2 launch event on April 20, so it could be about a month before the hardware is made official.
You may also like to check out:
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- LeEco Le Max India Launch Brings Smaprtphone With QHD Display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 For Rs 32999
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs LeTV Le 1s Specifications, Price And Comparison