It’s official, LeEco has launched Le Pro 3 phablet, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in ‘Le Pro’ series, and the third best to become a sequel.
LeEco has took the wraps of Le Pro 3 smartphone in China and also revealed the budget for the LeEco Le Pro 3 variants, available in two different RAMs and storage options. As the first smartphone Le Pro 3 with 4GB RAM / 32GB storage is priced 1799 Yuan ($270) in China and the same identical to the 1999 Yuan ($299) 6 GB RAM variant in every other regard.
The LeEco Le Pro 3 certainly looks a monster on paper, while it features a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p 2.5D curved glass display. Under-the-hood, it powers with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset, and also arrives with a gorgeous 4070mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, delivers to offer 3 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charging using 24W fast charger.
Rest of the Le Pro 3 specifications includes a USB Type-C for CDLA (Continual Lossless Digital Audio) and also has dual speakers. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 skin on top. Sports a 16-megapixel rear facing camera with dual LED flash, PDAF for quick focus in just 0.1 seconds and on its front, it carries a 8-megapixel camera. The whole hardware is built with unibody metal design and is just 7.5mm thick.
In brief and short:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 80% NTSC color gamut, 500 nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) storage, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- CDLA audio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Price and Release Date
Update x1: The LeEco Le Pro 3 Special Zhang Yimou Edition with 4GB RAM/64GB ROM set you back at 2499 Yuan (US$ 374 / Rs. 25,100 approx.). For the 6GB RAM + 128GB store it costs 2999 Yuan (US$ 449 / Rs. 30,129 approx.). It will be available for pre-order starting today and ships from September 28th.