Next-generation LeEco smartphone with codename Le X850 has passed through Chinese telecommunication authority TENAA. Although reveals its high-end specs and shows up that it’s better than its previous flagship smartphone, the Le Max 2. Here is everything you need to know about.
Rumored LeEco X850 specifications also gives us its first glimpse of powerful hardware and by means it has received the clearances in China, we should know by now that the yet-unannounced smartphone coming with some highly-competitive hardware key features, including:
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.25×77.95×7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3900mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Also the color options for the LeEco Le X850 has been clarified when available for purchase or order soon, such as Coffee Gray, Gold paints. Alternatively, this smartphone might called the Le Max 3 or could launch in a different series. Officially, there is no genuine image of the smartphone.