Lenovo has launched the K8 Note in India, as expected. The latest smartphone the company announced today is the new Note series for the market in the country. As it promised, Lenovo has iterated all the rumored hardware key features into the smartphone and more highlighted. Here are the details you need to know about.
The newly arrived K8 Note smartphone is the successor to the very popular Lenovo K5 Note and the recently available K6 Note. This new hardware comes out for the first time with the power of a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X23 processor, as well as a Dual Camera setup, one having 13-megapixel sensor with a dual-tone LED flash and the other with 5-megapixel lens to capture depth information for bokeh effect, already accompanied by the iPhone 7 Plus.
It has a metal unibody design, embedded fingerprint scanner on the back, also comes with Lenovo’s usual TheaterMax technology and Dolby Atmos. The smartphone has a dedicated Music key to play or pause music that can be customized to launch any other application. As it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the smartphone has enabled dual-SIM slots and a microSD card. The whole hardware is powered by a 4000mAh battery with support for Turbo Charging capabilities provided with 15W fast charger.
The K8 Note has a 5.5-inch, 1080p IPS LCD with 2.5D glass, same as last year’s model. This time around the phone is matched with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of expandable storage space. The company also making it the most powerful device in its budget range.
For selfies, the smartphone from Lenovo carries a 13MP front-facing sensor. With that said, the K8 Note will be sold in two variants and to know what are they, please see below.
Lenovo K8 Note: Specifications in Brief
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X23 (2x 2.3GHz Cortex-A72 + 4x 1.85GHz Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.4GHz Cortex-A53) 64-bit processor with Mali T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with PureCel Plus sensor, dual-tone LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 180g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash Resistant (P2i Nano Coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh built-in battery with Turbo Charging
Lenovo K8 Note: Price & Release Date
The Lenovo K8 Note with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage is priced at INR 12,999 ($203) and the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage at INR 13,999 ($219). The phone will be available in tow colors; Venom Black and Fine Gold, exclusively on Amazon.in starting August 18th 12 noon.
Update x1– The K8 Note launch offers includes:
- Kindle: 80% off (up to Rs. 300) on ebooks
- Idea: 64GB flat 4G data + unlimited calls for 56 days at Rs. 343
- Moto Sports headphones worth Rs. 1599 at Rs. 699