Motorola has recently posted an image on its Moto India Twitter account with a caption speaking about “Something different is coming your way. Stay tuned to know more. #ComingSoon.” Confirming that Moto M is on its way into the market very soon.
Lenovo announced Moto M in China about three weeks ago and with Moto India’s tweet, it could be coming to the country.
Moto M Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable storage via microSD up to 128GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE
The smartphone that is going to launch in India comes in Gold and Silver colors and should be available to purchase in the first week of December 2016. In China, Moto M was priced at 1999 yaun (approximately for US$ 294 / INR 19,860 in India). If Moto M launches in India would cost Rs 20,000 respectively.
You might also like to check out:
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup 
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Launched Officially: Specs, Price, Release Date And More [Updated]
- Xiaomi Mi MIX With Bezel-Less Display, 6GB RAM Announced: Specs, Price And Release Date
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison