Invites for the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus launch event in India has although sent by the Chinese manufacturer, which scheduled it on March 15. Announced back at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona last week, and ready to set its plans to list it alongside the Vibe series in the country as of tomorrow, Xiaomi holds an event in the country to announce its Redmi Note 3.
The Vibe K5 Plus is a bit different from the likes of its K5 Note, which made its debut in India last month just after Vibe K4 Note arrived. With a 5-inch 1080p display, the new K5 Plus is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with its own UI on top out of the box. It’s paired with 2GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage which supports 32GB micr-SD cards. On the photography front, the upcoming device sports a 13MP rear and 1080p video recording and front of the phone you will find a 5MP selfie shooter.
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) February 23, 2016
The dual-SIM Vibe K5 Plus offers 4G LTE connectivity options which includes 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.,1 and GPS. It packs a 2750mAh battery and said to be coming in Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Graphite Gray colors, which may go on sale at a price in India for Rs. 10,240 ($149 approximately) and that could change for the time being.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 142x71x8.2mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2750mAh battery
Note: No idea about about the the Vibe K5 launching alongside the K5 Plus, but it will be fairly clear within days, officially. Stay tuned!
You may also like to check out: