Lenovo has made available Vibe K5 Plus smartphone in India, which is the company’s latest dudget 4G initiative priced at Rs. 8,499 respectively. On Flipkart, you can purchase Vibe K5 Plus starting March 23 at 12pm IST.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus was actually marketed as the successor to the most popular A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus, currently has a big market in India. Interested ones can also make an exchange of their phone and upgrade to Vibe K5 Plus, as the company also announced that on day of the sale, offering will also be carry forward for existing Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus customers.
Launched it alongside the Lenovo Vibe K5 in Barcelona this year. The only difference would be between the Vibe K5 Plus and above is in the display resolution and the SoC. Both run the same Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, and the highlight of the smartphones are their streo speakers equipped with Dolby Atmos and their aluminum casing.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Omnivision OV13850 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 4P lenses
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, PM8916 audio codec
- Dimensions: 142x71x8.2mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2750mAh removable battery
Comes in Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold and Graphite Gray colors and through Flipkart open sale, you can grab this newly arrived Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus live on 23rd of March. It also has TheaterMax technology, similar to the Vibe K4 Note and Vibe X3 for an immersive VR experience when combined ANT VR headset.
You may also like to check: