Lenovo was been teasing the launch event of a new ‘K’ series smartphone in India. Today, the Chinese maker has shared an image of what was expected to go official in India, hinting at #KickassPower – confirms that could be the official Vibe K6 Power originally announced at this year’s IFA keynote back in September. Now coming to Indian market within no days time.
The successor to the Vibe K5 line, the K6 Power is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor. It runs on Android Marshmallow and features a fingerprint scanner under-the-hood. It sports a 5-inch full HD (1920×1080) pixel resolution IPS display, paired with 2GB of RAM, 3GB RAM and also be available in 16GB or 32GB storage options.
In terms of photography, K6 Power sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. Supports Dolby Atmos for quality audio and offers 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS packing a 4000mAh battery.
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) November 21, 2016
Specifications In Brief:
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo Vibe K6 Power exact release time frame will be announced very soon, that comes in Dark Gray, Gold and Silver colors. To compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, it should be priced under Rs. 10,000 in India. Should know about it later this month.
Also like to check out: