Searching for a camera-centric smartphone? Here’s the Lenovo Vibe Shot of your choice then. As the Chinese manufacturer promised in the past, has today officially introduced the world with smartphone that is specifically targeted at photography. Actually, it was announced back in March at MWC 2015 keynote and after taking this long term, it has finally arrived. Details on this hardware can be checked right after this fold.
In brief, the Vibe Shot packs a 5-inch FullHD display, which is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 chipset and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI skin on top. Highlight of the smartphone would be its sporting with a 16-Megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization support, includes Tricolor flash and also has an infreared autofocus sensor that promises 2 times faster focus than a normal AF.
- 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Lenovo Vibe UI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with triple-tone LED Flash, OIS, Laser Auto focus, 6P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- Dimensions: 142.7 mm x 70.0 mm x 7.6 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Priced at Rs 25,499. The smartphone will be available in Carmine Red and Graphite Grey colors. Pre-orders for Lenovo Vibe Shot go officially on TheDoStore starting 6:00PM today, September 22nd. Later after 2 weeks it can be availed at retail stores.