LG India has quietly launched Stylus 2 smartphone in the country, which is the successor to the 2015’s LG G4 Stylus in India. Price and other key details for the Stylus 2 is already here to check out.
The LG Stylus 2 is now listed as available to purchase on the company’s website and priced at Rs. 20,500 repetitively in India. Unveiled by the South Korean giant just ahead of MWC 2016 trade show and went on sale in its home country, roughly at Rs 22,000 (KRW 396,000).
This Stylus 2 smartphone bears nano-coated tip for better accuracy compared to the previous rubber-tipped pen seen on the G4 Stylus. Rest of the features includes Pen Pop, which reveals a popup menu when the stylus is removed and further offers shortcuts such as Pop Memo and Pop Scanner, which nevertheless brings with it a Pen Keeper, that notifies Stylus 2 owners when the stylus bay is empty.
LG Stylus 2 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS in-cell touch display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh (removable) battery
The LG Stylus 2 comes in two new color options; Titan and Brown. Price in India as you already know by now, can be obtain directly from the official website, will later go on sale across the country soon.
You may also like to check out:
- LG G4 Stylus Goes Officially On Sale In India At Rs 24990
- Coolpad Note 3 Plus Vs Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Vs Redmi Note 3 And Canvas 6 Pro: Price, Specs Compared
- Exclusive LeEco Le 1s Eco India Model With Entertainment Membership Launched For Rs 10899
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison