LG’s newly announced LG U seems to be another variant of its own kind of Nexus 5X smartphone and that’s almost identical to Google-branded device from 2015. Introduced LG U, a new smartphone in Korea for the local operator LG U+. Here is everything you need to know about.
LG U Specifications
Today we have provided the exact price information and the newly arrived Nexus 5X-like smartphone in SK. Dubbed LG U, launched with some important changes and more to capture. By the way, the device is powered by an octa-core 1.14GHz processor, sports a 5.2-inch fill HD display, 2GB of RAM memory and 32GB of internal storage space.
Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the LG U also features a 13megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front cam for selfies. It has a glossy finish, is just 7.7mm thick and weighing in at 135g. There’s s still a larger battery equipped to keep the lights on and the changes that this new LG U device has is the removal of the fingerprint scanner.
It will go on sale officially in South Korea in the next few days. It also has included colors: white, black and pink. Rest of the specs in brief:
- 5.2-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell Touch display
- 1.14GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 147.6 × 73.2 × 7.7mm; Weight: 135g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3,000mAh built-in battery
The LG U carries a tag of KRW 396,000, around $345 at current exchange rates. Available from October 31st.
You might also like to check out:
- LG UltraFine 4K, 5K Displays For 2016 MacBook / MacBook Pro Goes Official
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Get LG Chem Batteries Rather Not Use SDI or ATL
- Microsoft Announces Surface Book i7, Here Are The Official Details
- 2016 MacBook Pro Specs, Release Date, Price Announced, Here Is Everything