Reliance Retail has launched Lyf Wind 2, the company’s successor smartphone to Wind 1. Here’s everything you need to know about Lyf Wind 2.
Specifications wise, the smartphone is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out the box. Featuring a 6-inch HD (1280x720p) IPS display, the Lyf Wind 2 is paired with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage – which is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Rest of the Lyf Wind 2 hardware keys includes an 8MP rear camera with autofocus sensor and LED flash, while the front-facing 2MP camera already there.
Lyf Wind 2, the latest smartphone with Hybrid dual SIM slots offers support for 4G SIM, and on the second SIM a microSD card if needed. It supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, Micro-USB with OTG, GPS.
The Lyf Wind 2 has a unibody design and is just 8.5mm slim metal frame. It packs a power bank of 2850mAh battery (non-removable) that is rated to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time on 4G networks, a standby time of 190 hours and viewing HD video playbacks of up to 6 hours.
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735M processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB using microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM (SIM 1: standard+ SIM 2: micro/microSD)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 81 x 8.5mm: 223g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2850mAh battery
Reliance Digital will be offering Lyf Wind 2 in Gold color and other retail stores across India, priced at Rs. 8299, respectively.