Meizu has announced an all-new smartphone as the company’s latest phablet-series at an event in China. Dubbed M3 Max, Meizu‘s 6-inch FHD 1080p screen revealing smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Heliop P10 chipset with Octa-Core 1.8GHz CPU and paired with Mali Graphics card. It runs on Flyme UI on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Other key featurews also includes a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with PDAF technology for fast-focusing in just 0.2 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing selfie shooter.
Measuring 163.4 x 81.6 x 7.94mm and weighing in at 189g, the M3 Max offers support for hybrid dual-SIM and 4G VoLTE connectivity options. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with expandable microSD card. It packs a large 4100mAh battery cell with support for mCharge fast charging, which can charge up to 45% in just 30 minutes using 12V / 2A (24W) charger.
It’s built-in with a unibody metal design, comes with mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds and also for secured payments via Airpay and WeChat. Available for Pre-order on September 12thg in Champagne Gold, Silver, Grey and Rose Gold colors.
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB viamicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 81.6 x 7.94 mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu M3 Max will go live officially on sale from September 15th and is priced at 1699 Yuan (US$ 254 / rS. 16,910 approximately).