The Meizu M5 Note would be the company’s latest smartphone in the M Note series went official as an affordable metal phone. Here’s everything single detail you want to know about the new Meizu smartphone.
Right as expected, Meizu has launched M5 Note in China that too in two different variants, one with 3GB RAM + 16GB/32GB storage and the other holding a 4GB RAM + 64GB space. Pricing of the M5 Note starts at 899 Yuan, which is approximately Rs 8,800 in India.
The newly announced smartphone M5 Note is relatively a strong array of internal hardware, and a rather tidy one compared to others in the market from the same Chinese maker. It features a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by an eight-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor under-the-hood.
On the software front, the M5 Note runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of the company’s own Flyme OS 6.0 mobile operating system. With phase detection autofocus sensor the 13-megapixel camera is fitted on M5 Note for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds and for selfies there’s a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Connectivity options includes Meizu’s signature mBlack Fingerprint reader embedded into the Home button that can unlock the device in 0.2 seconds and can also be used for online payments such as Alipay. More importantly, the M5 Note packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 18W mCharge fast charging which can charge the phone fully in just 90 minutes of time.
The M5 Note is also coming with an expandable microSD card support up to 128GB and a Hybrid Dual SIM slot, 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS on board. To be available in Gray, Silver, Champagne Gold and Blue colors.
Meizu M5 Note with 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage costs $130 and for the 32GB ROM version it will be 999 Yuan (US$ 145 / INR 9870 approx.). The M5 Note with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage will set you back at 1499 Yuan in China (US$ 218 / INR 14,810 approx.).
Meizu M5 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.8×8.15mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3920mAh (minimal) battery
The Meizu M5 Note is up for pre-order in China, and the company will begin selling it from Thursday. Live on December 8th.
You might also like to check out:
- Meizu PRO 6 Plus Official Specs With 5.7″ QHD 3D Press Display, Exynos 889 SoC, Heart Rate Sensor Announced
- Meizu M3X Announced Officially: Specs, Price And Release Date
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup 
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison