Meizu is yet another Chinese manufacturer entered India market with the launch of mi Note back in May 2015, followed by debuting Meizu m2 note at a more respectable price tag of Rs 9999 in the same country this month. Today, Meizu has announced the scheduled event in India on August 26th. Invite doesn’t tipped anything about what it gonna be for, but the company is alleged to launch a new smartphone, Meizu MX5 or its m2 smartphone at the event next week.
The invitation comes directly from Meizu in Zhuhai, China. Guess what would be iterated on 26th of August 2015 in India. Meizu MX5?
Globally, Meizu sells its smartphone MX5 variant in Hong Kong, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Isreal, Russia, Ukrane, Indonesia, Thailand etc apart from India. Meizu’s new MX5 will be the latest flagship smartphone that is rumored to come with more affordable price shares and high-end specs technically.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory variants
- Flyme OS 4.5 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- 20.7 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, Sony IMX220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, 6P lenses f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE / LTE-FDD) / 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3150mAh battery
Meizu m2 Key Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, AGC Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with FlyMe OS 4.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5p lens, Gorilla Glass 3 protective lens glass
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4p lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- Dimensions: 140.1×68.9×8.7mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2500mAh battery
If we talk about the Meizu m2, which was introduced in China last month – a feature packed budget-centric smartphone with 4G LTE support. What we are going to say is stay tuned on next Wednesday on August 26th to witness what actually Meizu has scheduled its plans for offering.