It appeared on GFXBench last year and the device holding YU6000 has reportedly been launched by the company in India – called it, YU Yureka Note. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been officially listed online, but a couple of leaks suggest it’s already been made available to purchase through offline channels.
Micromax‘s YU Televentures has not announced the launch of YUREKA Note, though. According to the live listing on offline retail stores, it has appeared to be on sale. Priced at Rs. 14,999, in some cities, the smartphone is discovered. Before you get go and grab the original piece, you will need to know about what YU Yureka Note carries inside and outside its hardware.
The device is powered by a 64-bit Octa-Core 1.5GHz processor, supports 6-inch Full HD IPS Display and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, and most interestingly it it holds its power grip with the massive 4000mAh battery package that too comes with Quick Charging capability.
In terms of photography, the yet-unofficial device set to feature a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. It runs on Android5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box, carries a fingerprinbt sensor, and offers 4G LTE connectivity as well as Dual SIM option. Most likely, the phone key features are similar to what YU Yutopia has and many more refreshed.
YU YUREKA NOTE (YU6000) Specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full Lamination display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, PDAF, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 84.4-degree FOV, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual speakers
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The YU Yureka Note comes in Black color and it is sold on eBay now at a higher price-tag, but the MOP is expected to be less than estimated, which translates into around $225 at current exchange rates.
You may also like to check out: