Motorola has just launched the 5.5-inch mid-range Moto M in China’s equivalent of Amazon, listing on Tmall. The Moto M although hits the stages in a much tougher market this year. Here are the details regarding its hardware key features, pricing and availability date.
Motorola’s latest smartphone in ‘M’ series and hardly comes with features a bit disappointing. However, it does have a splash-proof metal unibody and a brand new rear fingerprint sensor, and at $249, it’s specifications are wanting next to rival devices.
The Moto M sports a 16-megapixel rear camera and a P2i hydrophobic caoting and 4GB of RAM memory under-the-hood. Is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P15 processor. Other specs includes on the China variant, are a dual SIM slot, 32GB of built-in storage and Dobly Atmos sound system for a 360-degree immersive audio experience.
As it runs on Android 6.1 Marshmallow out of the box and has bundled with a fingerprint scanner on the back, comes with water repellent nano coating, similar to other Moto lineup. It comes in two color options; Gold and Silver when its available for purchase.
Moto M Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
You can pre-order Moto M through Lenovo website, jd.com, Tmall and other online retail outlets from November 9, it will go on sale starting 11th of this month in China.
At the same price tag you can go for the Xiaomi’s Mi 5s Plus, which comes with dual-rear cameras, Snapdragon 821 CPU and a front, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. And as mentioned above, the Moto M this time might chosen better place to compete with.
Also like to check out:
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup 
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Launched Officially: Specs, Price, Release Date And More [Updated]
- Xiaomi Mi MIX With Bezel-Less Display, 6GB RAM Announced: Specs, Price And Release Date
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison