Finally as we all expected Motorola’s Moto X Style is now available in India sporting a price tag that’s higher than its official budget. The new Motorola smartphone will go on sale exclusively through online retail partnet Flipkart, with pre-orders opening next Wednesday.
Motorola has launched the Moto X Style, the company’s pure-edition in the X series, actually unveiled back in July along with the Play model, which although selling its units in the country starting at INR 18,499. Now that the Moto X Style entered the party with high-end specifications to rejoice the experience with top-notch camera elements and RAM memory etc.
The Moto X Style comes with a 5.7-inch QHD display with a screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.8GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU, paired with 3GB of RAM, available in two storage variants which can in further expandable up to 128GB via microSD slot.
On the camera front, the Moto X Style sports a 21-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture and dual CCT flast capable to shoot video at 4K resolution and on its front, there’s a 5MP snapper with an 87-degree wide-angle lens. Software it runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and it packs a 3000mAh built-in battery with Turbo Charging (Motorola TurboPower 25) capabilities and impressively it has a water-repellent nano coating certification that keeps water away to a certain extent with IP52 rating.
The dual-SIM Moto X Style supports both the 4G LTE bands for India, offering 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth etc., features many of Motorola’s own apps like Moto Assist, Moto Display, and Moto Voice.
Motorola Moto X Style Specs In Brief:
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve); Weight: 179g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
The Moto X 16GB variant costs Rs 29,999 and the 32GB variant is priced at Rs 31,999 and will be available in Black and White colors. As mentioned above, the Motorola Moto X Style will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart atrting midnight of October 14, 2015.