Alongside Moto Z launch, Lenovo has also made official Moto Z Play with support for Moto Mods, the company’s latest smartphone in the Moto Z series. Announced it back at this year’s IFA event last month, which is somewhat a mid-ranger than the high-end Moto Z phone in this arena. Here is everything you need to know.
Moto Z Play Specifications
The smartphone is one kind of modular device, packs a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080 pixels Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 chipset, paired with 3GB of RAM and the software it runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
Other key features includes a 16-megapixel rear-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AutoFocus, Phase Detection AF (PDAF) sensor and more. For selfies, the Moto Z Play is equipped with 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash and also embedded with a fingerprint sensor on the front.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 403ppi
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Single Nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, 1.3um pixel, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, Wide-Angle lens, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker,3-microphones
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76.4 x 6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C port
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z Play will be available in Black and White colors, which is priced at Rs. 24,999 respectively. It has been exclusively sits on Amazon.in and Flipkart for purchase. Starting October 17th midnight, you will be able to buy Moto Z Play. Moto Mods bundle will also be made available for purchase separately at Rs. 899.