Finally, the Motorola Moto G (2015) made its debut in India at an event in New Delhi. The 3rd-Gen Moto G as expected comes with best specs and features alongside with a more affordable price tag. Details on that can be checked right here.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) Specifications
It has a Dual SIM functionality that supports 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity options. Under the hood, it is paired with only 1GB of RAM / 2GB of RAM, powered by 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor coupled with Adreno 306 GPU. It includes a 8GB of internal storage and 16GB of built-in with expandable microSD card support up to 32GB additional.
The Moto G 2015 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box and interesting factor here is that it is IPx7 water resistant. Camera wise, it sports a 13MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture and capable of 1080p video recording and a front-facing sensor it has of 5MP selfie shooter with 72-degree wide viewing angle technology. It packs a 2470mAh battery onboard which is a removable one.
Before we go for the price of the Moto G (3rd Gen), you have to note that it comes with a range of offers for buyers till August 2nd, 2015.
- 33% off on total bill value on Myntra
- Flipkart fashion e-gift voucher of INR 500 with a minimum purchase of Rs. 1000
- 100% cashback to 100 lucky customers
- 100 lucky customers to get the Moto 360 watch at Re. 1
- Double data offer for 6 months from Airtel in 4G circles, 2 months offer in non-4G circles
- Free Wynk Plus subscription for 6 months in 4G circles, 2 months offer in non-4G circles
Available to buy in Black and White colors, the Moto G (3rd Gen) is priced at Rs 11,999 for the 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM variant. The 2GB RAM Moto G (2015) costs Rs 12,999 with 16GB of internal storage. Goes on sale exclusively on Flipkart starting today.