The Motorola Moto X Play and Moto X Style are the two new next-gen Moto X (2015) handsets debuted this year. New listing has now revealed that the new Moto X Play has been imported into India for testing. So we can expect the imminent launch of Moto X Play in Indoa very soon. Details on this report can be checked right after this jump.
According to the listing on Zauba, it shows 40 Black Moto X Play variants and 40 units in White color, has been imported into Bangaluru from China on August 21st. Each unit valued Rs 22,228, translates it to the each unit of Moto X Play costs US $350. But this won’t be the final pricing as there will be taxes and other imported charges prior to the sale.
Motorola Moto X Play Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9mm; Weight: 169 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3630mAh battery
If this is the price of Moto X Play with all charges applied, then it will be costing similar to what OnePlus 2 is priced in India. However, the device is an imported one which brought for testing purposes, which evidently points to the official launch in that country.
So, Motorola is getting ready to iterate the Moto X Play sometime soon in India? Stay tuned!