Today Flipkart has officially announced that its going to offer a 32GB Moto X (2nd Gen) in India on December 22. Remind you that Motorola Moto X (2014) with 16GB already made available to buy in India since its launched in September for Rs. 31,999. New Moto X went on sale later on with a leather back and bamboo finish at Rs. 33,999.
Now with 32GB of on board storage, the 32GB Mototola Moto X (2014) goes on sale on Dec. 22 through Flipkart exclusively. Specifications of both the 2nd-generation Moto X variants are similar, as launched with a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, powered by a quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU (graphics).
Paired with 2GB of RAM, Moto X (2014) 32GB & 16GB versions runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.25 lens, dual LED flash with a circular ring around it and houses a 2MP front-facing sensor and finally packs a 2,300 mAh battery.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB (motomaker) internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Front-facing speaker
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 9.97 mm thick and weighs 144 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
Flipkart already listed the Motorola Moto X (2014) with 32GB in Black and Royal Blue colors as coming soon. Pricing details will be uncovered when it go officially on sale this upcoming Monday, December 22nd, 2014.