Although Xiaomi has some of the world’s best smartphone series that are powered by Android OS based on MIUI 6 and recently the 2016 flagship comes running on MIUI 7, called the Xiaomi Mi5. With that said, there’s another rather powerful handset on its shelves, that surfaced on China’s social media website, Weibo.
According to the forums site from China, the unknown device internally named “Xiaomi M2 SE”, where SE means “Special Edition” and that’s what Apple calls the 4-inch iPhone SE. But Xiaomi is rumored to launch its 4.3-inch HD display sporting mobile with fully-fledged integration of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Not clear is that the image circulating on the web doesn’r fairly shown a physical Home button below the display, which apparently be the fingerprint sensor. In terms of design, the yet-unannounced smartphone looks pretty similar to the Xiaomi Mi5’s architecture, where other speculations talk about the fingerprint scanner and 13MP OIS rear camera and got no specific word on its front-facing sensor.
Xiaomi M2 SE Rumored Specifications
- 4.3 inch (720p) display
- 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with OIS, LED Flash
- 2350mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
Priced at 1799 Yuan when it translates to go on sale for $276 approximately, when it actually makes its way into the China or outside it. The unconfirmed Xiaomi M2 SE phone is set to release in June.
You may also like to check out:
- Xiaomi Mi5 Price Vs. Galaxy S7 With Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM: Specs And Hardware Keys Compared
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison
- iPhone SE Vs iPhone 6s Vs Galaxy S7 Battery Life Comparison: Specs And Price Apart