Nokia D1C, the company’s next Android smartphone internal specifications were detailed on Geekbench earlier which spotted Android 7.0 Nougat, Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Now that another benchmarking website listed another set of specs, including the camera and the screen resolution as well. Here are the details.
According to AnTuTu benchmark listing, the already emerged smartphone Nokia D1C is said to feature a 1080p display, but not revealing the screen-size which still a mystery. Also reveals the D1C sporting a 13-megapixel rear facing camera and a 8-megapixel front camera sensor. Obviously, the Nokia D1C, if its the real name and featuring all these rumored specifications and features, it will definitely be offering 4G LTE support with VoLTE on the go.
About the alleged Nokia D1C battery capacity, there was no details spread on the web for now. In brief, the Nokia D1C purported to come with:
- (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
It was in August 2016, Nokia announced its come back to smartphone arena and tablet market with an all-new Android powered device in Q4. That quarter ends in a couple of months and with AnTuTu’s sources claims the phone will not be made available or released in China. Likely to launch in other Asian markets including India.
You might also like to check out:
- New Leak Shows Nokia Android Nougat Phones With Snapdragon 820, QHD 2K Displays And More
- New Nokia Phone 2016 With All-Metal Design Leaked Into Wild