OnePlus has although invited for the introduction of its next smaller OnePlus 2 variant on October 29. Just ahead of the official announcement of the so-called OnePlus X, we have felt in front of a poster that appears to reveal how much the upcoming device will cost along with the render of the final design.
The OnePlus X promo appears to show the price of 1699 yuan (roughly $267). though the leaker also mentions a possible cheaper option for 1099 yuan ($173). That seems too affordable and to be at the same time true. However, we can’t expect it to come under $200 for some reasons, it probably won’t cost much more than that either.
A picture of the OnePlus X featured on the poster lines up pretty closely with earlier leaks. What we see is a purported leaked promotional image prepared by OnePlus for its neXt smartphone. The device looks like a modern slate, with rounded edges and a metal frame and the bezels along either side also seem nice and thin.
Speculated that the OnePlus X will feature a 5-inch 1080p touchscreen, a Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel rear camera and 16GB/32GB of storage. Expected to find the NFC, a 2450mAh fast charging battery and a water-resistant design.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1.2W front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2,450 mAh battery
For that to go official, OnePlus X to show its face on at the unveil date, which will happen within a couple of days.