OPPO has launched A57, it’s latest 16MP front-facing selfie-focused camera smartphone with f/2.0 aperture, 1.2um pixel size in India. Here are the details.
As promised, the Chinese company has officially made available to purchase the already launched OPPO A57 in China last year, now in Indian market. In terms of hardware key features, you will get a bunch of new features that includes a dedicated dual SIM (nano+nano) along with a microSD card slot. It has 4G LTE with VoLTE support and brings in equipped with a minimal range of 2900mAh battery package.
Rest of the specs adds some juice to the smartphone, as it has an embedded fingerprint scanner on the Home button with hydrophobic zirconium surface, so that it can be able to work seamlessly when your fingers are moist. It runs on Android Marshmallow on top of ColorOS 3.0 custom ROM.
On the photography department, the new one offers best photo captures using the integrated 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and phase detection auto focus (PDAF) sensor on-board. While the hardware sports a 5.2-inch HD display, and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 435 Octa-Core chipset.
OPPO A57 Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The OPPO A57 comes in Gold color option, priced at Rs. 14,990. It will be offered via offline stores as well as online retailers such as Flipkart, Amazon.in and Snapdeal starting this Friday, February 3rd.
Commenting on the launch, Sky Li, OPPO VP and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, said:
When we saw the demand for the great 16 MP selfie camera on the F1s, we set out to bring that experience to an even wider range of users. The A57 brings consumers premium photography and advanced features, like the industry-leading fingerprint reader, that goes well beyond the conventional boundaries for this price segment.