Launched Micromax Canvas 6 alongside Canvas 6 Pro in India last month, which are two new smartphones from a domestic manufacturer arriving with high-end specs and features to experience the best. Now that Canvas 6 smartphone went up for pre-order, available directly from the official online store.
The Canvas 6 smartphone comes with complete metal body design, equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the back and what to say, there are other features to count to make it one of its successor to Canvas Sliver 5 into top position. Originally, it has the same 5.5-inch full HD display.
Rest of the specification Canvas 6 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF for quick focus, packs 3000mAh battery. As the same the two flagship phones are powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 processor.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795m) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Around UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas 6 comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs 13,999. Just pay Rs 1,000 to pre-order Canvas 6 on Micromax Store. Shipping starts from 10th of May 2016.
You may also like to check out: