Apple has issued the official pricing details for its upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphone which are set to launch in India on October 7.
Here are the features and specifications of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus announced by Apple at an event earlier this month, said will be available in silver, gold, rose gold and the new Jet black colors. Starting with 32GB, 128GB and 256GB, the price for the base model of iPhone 7 will be Rs. 60,000.
There’s an exclusive Jet black model of iPhone 7, will be offered only in 128GB and 256GB from Apple Authorized resellers in India.
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus pricing goes like this:
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB – Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone 7 256GB – Rs. 80,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB – Rs. 72,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB – Rs. 82,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB – Rs. 92,000
Apple has also slashed the prices of iPhone 6s, and Plus in India, removing the 16GB and 64GB models from the sale and made available of 32GB and 128GB variants. The iPhone SE 64GB and 128GB also gets a price cut by Rs. 5000.
You might also like to check out:
- Glossy Jet Black iPhone 7 Is Not A Scratch-Proof Device, Apple Advices Using Case To Protect
- SIM-Free / Unlocked iPhone 7, Plus Price In UK, US, India, Other Countries [List]
- 100+ Best iOS 10 Hidden / Secret Features For iPhone And iPad [List]