Samsung has reportedly started work on the 2017 versions of its Galaxy A lineup. Three of which the Galaxy A7 (SM-A720F), Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy A3 (2017) will replace the existing line of Galaxy A devices available right now. These devices have already surfaced in several benchmarking sites, including GFXBench, and also spotted on import listing recently. The top-end of all three, Galaxy A7 (2017) has received Bluetooth certification revealing that it gets Bluetooth 4.2 support once launched. Here are the details.
The Galaxy A7 (2017) has been reported to feature water resistance, one of the best key feature available on flagship Galaxy device, expected to come with USB Type-C port and a fingerprint sensor on the Home button. Another set of bench results also speaks about its 16-megapixel front and rear cameras.
According to those rumors, the Galaxy A7 (2017) will bear model number SM-A720F and is likely to feature a 5.68-inch full HD AMOLED display. The smartphone is said to be powered by company’s own Exynos 7880 SoC clocked at 1.8GHz processor. Furthermore, the Galaxy A7 (2017) is likely to house 3GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot for expandable memory. To come with a 7.8mm thick unibody metal and glass chassis and will bear IP68 water-dust resistant.
Last but not least, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) is also likely to feature updated camera with a new 16MP rear snapper with f/1.9 aperture and the same 16MP front-facing camera for better selfies. Connectivity options includes Type-C port for data and charging, supports 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. Rumored to pack 3600mAh battery. Rest of the specifications in brief:
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.87GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7880 processor with Mali-T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.2, NFC
- 3,300mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) was actually announced in December and this 2017 is likely to release next month side by Galaxy A3 and Galaxy A5 models.
You might also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Specs And Design In Two Models Tipped Again
- Is This What Samsung’s Foldable Phone Look Like [Design]
- Samsung W2017 Official Specs, Price, Release Date And More Announced