Samsung has although announced its top-end ‘Galaxy A’ series smartphone few days ago, as the Galaxy A9 with 6-inch fullHD (1080p) Super AMOLED display coated with 2.5D curved glass, 3GB of RAM, 4G LTE support, microSD card slot, 13MP OIS rear camera, Fingerprint sensor and with Snapdragon 652 chipset, but hasn’t revealed its pricing as yet. Now that an user of China’s social network Weibo has revealed the Galaxy A9 pricing.
If we consider the pricing of what the Galaxy A9 is expected, we are surprised that the cost is too high enough, but it is due to the Galaxy S6-esque metal and glass design and for the fingerprint sensor and huge AMOLED screen. Rumored that the Galaxy A9 to be priced at 3199 Yuan (US$494) in China.
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera, OIS, S5K3L2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
Point to be noted is that this isn’t the officially announced pricing of Samsung Galaxy A9, so wait for that and decide to grab.