The Value-Edition of Samsung’s Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G361H) smartphone has been introduced by the South Korean giant and added to its affordable range of devices. Listed on the company’s official India e-store and carries a price tag of mid-range.
Details regarding the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VR goes with a 4.5-inch display with a 480 x 800 pixel resolution.. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM, comes equipped with an 8GB of internal storage with furster expandable up to 128GB through microSD card.
The device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, sporting a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera on-board. Connectivity features include Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-fi Direct, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 3G and it packs a 2000mAh batery as well to power the smartphone. It also has Ultra Power Saving Mode that promises 1.2 days of standby time with 10% battery once the power saver is enabled.
- 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) PLS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 131.3 x 68.4 x 8.8; Weight: 130 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2000mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode
Available in Black, White and Grey colors, which is priced at Rs 8,600. Currently it is showing out of stock on the Samsung India e-Store, but expected soon.