Samsung has launched Galaxy J1 4G (SM-J120G), the company’s latest budget VoLTE enabled smartphone in the Galaxy J series in India. Introduced it back last year, which has officially entered the market with refreshed hardware keys and other best features. Here are the details.
The smartphone with 4G VoLTE support has currently listed on the company’s official website in Gold, Black and White color variants. The Samsung Galaxy J1 4G, aka successor to last years J1 (2016). As far as the configurations are concerned, the Galaxy J1 4G features a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED (480×800) pixels resolution screen and a bit larger than the 4.3-inch display of the original Galaxy J1.
The new Galaxy J1 is powered by the 1.3GHz Spreadrum SC7727SE quad-core processor and Mali-400 GPU. Has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. As usual, the smartphone announced in 2017 also runs on Android operating system, but only unconfirmed is which version it will be loading on, may be the 5.1.1 Lollipop or 6.0 Marshmallow is unknown at the moment.
Actually, the Galaxy J1 (2016) was released in Russia and Dubai last year which was introduced quietly in Russia in March. Anyhow, the smartphone is now available to purchase with dual-SIM card support and also comes with a 5-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and Micro-USB and the handset packs a 2050mAh battery.
- 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Spreadrum SC7727SE processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2050mAh battery
Priced at Rs. 6890 (MOP), the Samsung Galaxy J1 (4G) also comes with S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning etc. Learn more from here.
You might also like to check out:
- Samsung Announces Galaxy A3 (2017), A5 (2017) And A7 (2017) Water-Resistant Phones [Updated]
- Samsung Is Reportedly Making AirPods-Like Wireless Earbuds With Galaxy S8
- Download: Samsung Smart Switch App Made Data Transfers Easy To Another Non-Galaxy Mobile