Samsung likely to launch a new version of Galaxy J3 Emerge on Sprint in January 2017. The successor smartphone to Galaxy J3 would also headed to Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile starting 6th of next month, as per the leaks surfaced online. Here is everything you need to know about the Galaxy J3 (2017) model.
With the model number SM-J327P emerged recently is said to be the version of 2017 Galaxy J3 variant and we have only few specifications now, but most of them are legitimate.
Sprint on the other hand is all set to start selling the yet-unannounced Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017), while the US carrier will have it in its own stores, but will also offer it through its prepaid brands, as aforementioned.
According to a new leak from Evan Blass (aka @evleaks), Sprint and its two prepaid arms will retail it as Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, and that’s what you are going to see below are the leaked press renders showing the upcoming entry-level handset.
This US variant of the J3 (2017) may differ from the international model in more than its name, with some features like the cameras being kept identical to those in the original J3 for the United States.
For glimpse, the J3 Emerge will sport a 5-inch 720p touchscreen, a Snapdragon 430 chipset, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. While the software the new Galaxy J3 Emerge phone runs on the latest version of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
Photography department on the J3 Emerge, you will find a fixed-focus 5-megapixel rear and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs a 2600mAh battery capacity. Rest of the hardware keys in brief includes:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 2600mAh battery
Official pricing and release date time frame will be announced on the day which is set to be unveiled Galaxy J3 Emerge on January 6, 2017.
You might also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Sits On Top Of Affordable Smartphones List [Review]
- Lenovo Launches ZUK Edge With Snapdragon 821, Slim Bezels, 6GB RAM And More
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup