Here comes the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro (SM-J3119), emerged in press renders. With that given, the phone will head to China Telecom and is expected to be launching as the successor to the Galaxy J3 2016 model.
According to TENAA certification and GFXBench benchmark listing, the Galaxy J3 Pro packs a 5-inch Full HD 1080p AMOLED display, confirms the processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and memory of 2GB RAM. The newly surfaced Galaxy J3 Pro is also coming with the support for 4G LTE connectivity. There’s also another variant with a model number ‘SM-J3110’ with 720p HD screen, but rest of the specifications are a bit similar.
Rumored Specs in brief
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 Pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.23×71.3×8mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro will be available in Gold and Grey colors which could be unveiled later this month in China, exclusively.
You may also like to check out: