Well! Speaking about the Samsung J7, which made available to market last year alongside the Galaxy J5 and introduced with best specifications as well, but we have to conclude on how much it really carried till today, when it’s placed side-by the LeEco’s Le 1s.
The Galaxy J7 sports a screen size of 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, where the new Le 1s also flaunts the same screen but has a fullHD 1080p in-cell screen with 500nits brightness.
Processor, RAM ans Storage
Memory on Le 1s you will find a 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM and has fixed with 32GB of eMMC5.0 internal storage, whereas the J7, Samsung only given a space of 1.5GB RAM, 16GB of storage, which can further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card, and powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor and Le 1s has a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 chipset, paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU.
On Galaxy J7 you get a 13-megapixel rear with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture, while the Le 1s packs the same 13MP camera on its back with f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, Phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF) that can focus on an object in just 0.9 seconds, and it also has support for recording 4K videos at 30fps and 720p at 120fps. Front-facing camera of 5MP Samsung S5K5E2 sensor found on both the J7 and Le 1s smartphones.
Battery and Connectivity options
Both the devices are Dual SIM and the Galaxy J7 and Le 1s offers 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. But the LeTv’s Le 1s has USB 2.0 Type-C, MHL 2.0 features as well and a fingerprint sensor, which can be recognized in 1 second and packs a 3000mAh battery with quich charging capabilities. And the same package found on J7.
The two smartphones in this chart runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and LeEco’s Le 1s is based on EUI 5.5 skin and it’s coming with Dolby Audio and Dirac HD audio technology that makes the martphone more unique when we talk about its high-end specifications at cheaper cost.
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (Black and White) is priced at Rs 14,999 across India and the LeEco Le 1s will cost you Rs. 10,999 and comes in Gold color option, exclusively, it can be obtained through Flipkart mobile flash sales.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 78.7 x 7.5 mm; Weight: 171g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
Note: There are two new Galaxy J5 and J7 2016 models upcomning next month, which can betterly compete with the likes of LeEco Le 1s, and other smartphones in the market. Stay tuned!
You may also like to check out: