Samsung has launched Galaxy On7 2016 variant in China, the company’s successor smartphone of Galaxy On7, has also teased the Galaxy On5 2016 model as well. Here are the details.
Specifications wise the Galaxy On7 (2016) smartphoe features a 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) full HD TFT display. It is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU and 3GB of RAM memory. It also includes a 32GB of built-in storage which is further expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the software front, the Galaxy On7(6) runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and it supports hybrid dual-SIM (both Nanos). There’s still an improved sensor of 13-megapixel rear-facing camer with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture and the shooter support 1080p video recording at 30fps. For selfies, you will find an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture.
The Galaxy On7 (2016) comes embedded with fingerprint scanner that is fixed underneath Home button at the front for unlocking and mobile payments using Alipay. By packing a 3300mAh battery and Qualcomm Qiuick Charge 3.0 support, gets fastest charging capabilities though, details of the quick charging speeds haven’t been revealed. Finally, the connectivity options the Galaxy On7 (2016) offers 4G LTE, WiFi 602.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2 and GPS.
Most importantly, the Galaxy On7 (2016) smartphone also integrated with Samsung’s own Knox security suite of apps. t is 8mm thick and has a full metal unibody design.
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GBGB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8mm; Weight: 167g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
Available for pre-order in Gold, Pink Gold and Black colors, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 240 / Rs. 16,035). Samsung also revealed the Galaxy On5 (2016) hardware keys, with Snapdragon 617, and no other details regarding its pricing and release date is not mentioned as yet. Both handsets incorporate NFC to support Samsung Pay and dual SIM slots.
You might also like to check out:
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime / J7 Prime Launched In India: Price, Specs And Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Launched With Top of Best Features
- Now Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A3 Spotted On GFXBench, Hardware Key Specs Revealed