It looks like HTC has officially scheduled an online event on April 12th, where it is expected to announce its 2016 flagship smartphone, the HTC 10. Teaseed it already, which the invite reads this “we admit it, we’re obsessed….but in a good way” and has “#powerof10“. Previous leaks of the next-generation HTC 10 has emerged several times, which includes live images of the handset and press renders as well. Today, this another teaser confirms something that is really coming from the Taiwan-based manufacturer.
As per the rumored specifications, the HTC 10 to feature:
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable microSD card support
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Similar to the HTC One M9 event, the HTC 10 launch will happen online, live streamed at htc.com officially. Scheduled timing – 8:00 AM ET (5:30 PM IST) on the given date, Tuesday. Release date and pricing details will be wrapped off within three weeks from now.
You may also like to check out:
- Next HTC Flagship To Be Called HTC 10 Instead Of One M10, Press Images Lively Leaked
- It Seems Like HTC One M10 Leaked In White Color Online [Image]