As promised by vivo last week that its flagship smartphone is coming with some powerful and authentic hardware key features has now becomes official. Announced Xplay 5 mobile, that two in two different versions.
The two vivo Xplay 5 models includes 6GB of RAM that packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and the second one has a 4GB of RAM and Octa-Core SD652 SoC. Specifications other than that also includes many new upgrades and for that to check, you will need to follow to learn more about the details.
The Xplay 5 has a full-metal body design, integrated with functional fingerprint sensor on the back of the vivo phone, which takes only 0.4 seconds to unlock the handset using the scanner. It’s a dual SIM smartphone backed by a 3600mAh battery that comes with dual-charging chip for quicker charging.
Impressive elements found on the Xplay 5 are it has CS4398 DAC amplifier and AD8397 on the 4 gigs variant and the high-end 6 gigs Xplay 5, you will find a ES9028 DAC and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier for betterfy audio outputs.
- 5.43-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED dual curved edge display with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM / 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.5X76.2X7.59mm; Weight: 167.8g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
Available in Champagne Gold and Rose Gold colors, while the vivo Xplay 5 Ultimate Edition (6GB RAM + Snapdragon 820) is priced at 4288 Yuan ($654) and with 4GB RAM plus Snapdragon 652-powered Xplay 5 Elite goes on sale at 3698 Yuan ($564). Pre-orders for both the variants of Xplay 5 will start on March 8 and ships March 18th.