Vivo has introduced Xplay6, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the Xplay series in China, alongside X9 and X9 Plus smartphones and also announced Vivo V5 with a 20MP front-facing selfie camera sporting Moonlight Flash and more. Vivo is the company belongs to Chinese manufacturing unit pretty much focusing on boosting their sales in India. Here is everything you need to know about the successor to Xplay5 with dual-edge screen smartphone right below.
Vivo Xplay6 Features and Specifications
New hardware comes with a 5.5-inch QHD (2560*1440 pixels) Super AMOLED curved display, is powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor paired with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android Marshmallow on top of Funtouch OS 3.0. On the photography front, Vivo has added a 12-megapixel rear camera equipped with Sony IMX362 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 4-axis OIS tech, PDAF for faster focusing in 0.0.3 seconds and a secondary 5-megapixel camera for caturing depth information and more.
It seems like Vivo is better focusing on producing Selfie smartphones, so this time around has also launched Vivo Xplay 6 with 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and has a superslim metal unibody design. Other connectivity options includes 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
- 5.46-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED dual curved edge display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, Sony IMX362 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, plus 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, ES9038 DAC+ OPA1622 amplifier
- Dimensions: 153.8x 73.55x 8.4mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4080mAh battery with fast charging
Vivo xPlay6 Price / Release Date
It will be available for order at 4490 yaun ($654 / RS. 44,449 approx.) in China starting November 16th and comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors.
When Compared To:
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro With 5.5-inch Quad HD OLED Display, 6GB RAM, Android 7.0 Announced
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup