The latest Xiaomi teased for the upcoming Mi 5S is here, just ahead of official announcement tomorrow, the 27th September. Confirmed ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, which has already surfaced online in a presentation slide earlier this month, and was also mentioned in the company’s recent teaser that tipped the next-gen Mi 5S is coming with ceramic body, dual-lens rear-facing camera system. Even Xiaomi CEO has shared some of the dual camera samples taken using the unannounced Mi 5S hardware. Here are the rest of the details to know about.
With that said, there were other rumors regarding the Mi 5S featuring a pressure sensitive display, and today’s new screenshot although confirms that was said to be taken from the Mi 5S suggests two options for an app, hinting at Apple 3D Touch-esque functionality.
Renders of that have also been emerged now, one showing off dual camera arrangement on the left corner and three buttons on its left side and by the way the power button fixed on the right side. Other shots also shows up dual camera module in the center, like this teaser.
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 650 nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording, secondary rear camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3490mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
According to some speculations, the Xiaomi Mi 5S is expected to be priced at 1999 Yuan (US$ 299 / Rs. 20,040 approx.) for the 6GB RAM/64GB Storage variant. For the 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM Mi 5S Plus is rumored to go up costing 2999 Yuan (US$ 449 / Rs. 30,070 approximately). Starting on September 29th, the first sale of Mi 5S in China will go live and later worldwide. Get more details when it goes official on Tuesday.
You might also like to check out:
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Camparison
- Best Of 10 Xiaomi MIUI-Based On Top Android Smartphones Till Now