Back in 2014 Xiaomi has launched the Mi3 smartphone in India at a discounted price in August and bought back again in September in limited quantities for those who tried to purchase the handset and failed in July and August last year. Since then, the Chinese manufacturer has discontinued it rather sold its Redmi 1S and followed by the Redmi Note 3G and the Redmi Note 4G later on in India. Now, the company is willing to bring back the Xiaomi Mi3 to the Indian market for the last time on 29th of January 26.
In order to get you hands by buying Xiaomi Mi3 smartphone, you will need to like this Facebook post and share with 3 or more friends and submit your Flipkart registered email address here. When the registration l;ink is available at 12:00 PM noon on Jan. 26, Lucky fans who were be able to sign up fast enough would find the Mi 3 smartphone in their Flipkart chart at 5PM.
No, Xiaomi haven’t revealed how many units of Xiaomi Mi3 units will be up for sale tomorrow, but it is expected to be limited and availability is based on the first-come-first-serve, says the company. Its a Republic Day offering!
Xiaomi Mi3 Features and Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974AB) processor
- Dimensions – 114mm×72mm×8.1mm, weight: 145g
- MIUI V5 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC
- 3050mAh battery
Notably, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has already confirmed that they would be launching Xiaomi Mi4 in India on January 28, Wednesday. Pricing of the MIUI-based Android 4.4 KitKat smartphone will be announced at the launch date and is likely to go on sale on February 3rd, 2015.