On this Thursday, Xiaomi Mi5 smartphone will be made available to purchase in India, as soon as it is launched in the country on March 31st. Confirmed that the Xiaomi Mi5 will land on India smartphone market shelves on the given date, the Chinese company also clarified it by sending out official invites for the Mi5 India launch event, scheduled for 31st of this month.
It was actually made its plans at Redmi Note 3 launch event, where Huga Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi Global said that its 2016 Mi5 flagship will be going on sale in April. Now iwth the press invitations for the launch event in India, it made it clear that the debut of Mi5 is imminent.
Although, the Xiaomi’s flagship smrtphone, Mi5 in China has been on sale for nearly a month ago, expect for the Pro variant, which is accelerated to be launcged there on April 6.
For Xiaomi Mi5 Specifications:
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB / 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera with 2um pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g; Ceramic: 139g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Currently, there’s no information on the exact price tag the phone will carry in India, which is rumored to go at Rs. 21,000 approximately.
You may also like to check out: