With VoLTE support, the Xiaomi Redmi 3 mobile with metal body design and also called to be a coming as the Snapdragon edition has been leaked back in December 2015, which was actually announced officially in China earlier this year in January. Now that it has been spotted with on TENAA certification website.
The phone specifications which is very identical to Redmi 3 appears on the China authority site, which listed it’s coming with a Fingerprint reader on its back portion. Exactly smae place where it is found on the Redmi Note 3.
Listing however reveals its key features and said to have plugged with a 3000mAh battery, instead of 4000mAh unit actually equipped on Redmi 3 China variant, but it’s highly likely that the weight remains quite the same. The two models, specifically 2015817 and 2015810, aren’t completely similar.
Rumored Prime/Pro or Redmi 4 Specs In Brief:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh / 3000mAh battery
The handset will carry a tag of RMB 799, which translates into around $122 at current exchange rates. When compared Redmi 3, was launched at a price-tag of RMB 699 (US$105 approx.). It will as an offer in Grey, Silver and Gold colors. Expected to see the official unveil of the Redmi 3 Prime edition in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!