After introducing Redmi 4, Xiaomi has also announced Redmi 4A, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone in the Redmi series. The Redmi 4A seems to be a lower-end device with a minimal RAM space and storage as well. Here is everything you need to know about the latest.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Specifications
The smartphone features a 5-inch HD display and covers it with a unibody metal design, matte finish, but unfortunately it doesn\t have a fingerprint sensor like the Redmi 4 and Redmi 4 Pro. Nevertheless, it packs a 3120mAh battery.
Rest of the hardware keys including:
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A will be available in Gold, Rose Gold colors and is priced at 499 Yuan (US$ 74 / Rs. 4930 approx.). It will go on sale in China from November 11th.
You might also like to check out: